GALAXY MODELS

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

I have nearly finished the (cheaper) Mossie from Galaxy and having only ever assembled a foamie before it has been a real experience. There were a lot more parts than I thought - especially as the fuselage is blown plastic and the wings are venerred foam. Just doing the paint job and the last few electricals. I have had to have some advice & help from other club members but I have persevered and it looks the biz. I will update you on how she flies - probably 2-3 weeks ( I am not a fast worker!)

HI PETE,
LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ON THE END RESULT OF THE BUILD AND ESPECIALLY THE FLYING BIT. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A SOFT SPOT FOR THE MOSSIE SO IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE MODEL I WILL PROBABLY BUY THE KIT MYSELF.
BY THE WAY, DID YOU PURCHASE THE DEAL WHICH INCLUDED EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO PUT THE MODEL IN THE AIR.
CHEERS
GERRY

• 3 months later...
Gerry,
Finally got maiden flight in (by instructor). Flew like a dream. The only issue was C of G - had to add lots of weight to nose. Loops and rolls (even rolling circles) achieved with no problems. Welgard 4000 mah battery fits really well into compartment and should give 10 mins +. Authentic camouflage and invasion stripes made it look great in banking turns. All I have to do now is to emulate the instructor!!
Any more info required pls ask. Sorry about the delay but weather, hols and DIY got in the way!
Peter