First read

Fast Fingers

H all,

I have, for a while, been thinking of entering into the world of RC flying, and to help me on the way thought i would buy the latest edition (April) of RCM&E.

My first impressions are:
Great magazine. Very informative and caters for both beginners and experienced alike.
Very impressed, keep up the good work!

Mark

P.S. I will be getting back issues as i see there has been a running theme for helping the beginers, hope they were as good as this one :)

Advert

Hi Mark, we're pleased to read that you like what you've seen so far. You'll hopefully have seen by now that we have an extremely helpful community here, so if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to post a new thread in the Beginners forum – you'll find that plenty of people will be only too happy to help out.

Allan, my apologies. I'll get to it tomorrow. As for people getting hot under the collar, I'm of the opinion that having passionate people with different viewpoints around here is nothing but a good thing. It helps to stimulate some particularly interesting discussion; let's face it, internet forums wouldn't be too interesting to participate in if we all agreed 100% of the time.