artf spitfire circa 2005

Hi all

I wonder if someone out there may be able to shed some light on a model I recently picked up at wings n wheels

It a 48" artf spitfire, 3/4 channel  electric looks like a 600 brushed motor (says JEI on it and 12 volt ) and gearbox , plastic fusalage, foam wings,rudder ,elevator .circa end of 2005

control wise its elevator ,ailerons,esc..the servos& esc are all powered ,wired to an open board.with the elevator servo mounted to the board via a couple of ally brackets .it also has a flight leveler similar to the HAL2000 in the underside of the wing and although only elevator &  ailerons installed there is also a socket for a rudder servo and an on/off switch on the side of the fuselage

could anyone let me know what voltage pack to use and I use a JR radio but the rx does not respond to any input with a JR xtal in it or the original channel 70 rx xtal with a JR channel 70 tx in my tx  but the servos move if you move the flight leveller around..

I thought it might be a Ripmax but the ones around 2005 in the catalogue are different

many thanks

Colin H

Advert