What Is Most Rare A New Enya or Hens Teeth?

Dai Fledermaus

I've had an Enya 09 RC on back order since the beginning of the year with Steve Webb. It's not just this particular engine, they are out of stock of almost all the ENYA engines

I called today and they still can't tell me when they might have more stock. When I asked if we are talking weeks or months they said they didn't know and were waiting to hear from ENYA.

Normally I find their prices and delivery are excellent, but as they are the sole UK importer for ENYA, this is a bit frustrating.

Advert

FWIW, Enya sell direct, but be aware that they only produce very small batches of certain sizes of engine at any one time.

Bearing that in mind, it's no wonder Webb's can't get stock for you.

I recently ordered an Enya 15CXTN directly and it came within 4 working days, with good email comms from Ken Enya re order and shipping.

Enyas website shows stock of the .09 here:

**LINK**

Webbs don't list a price for the engine I bought from Enya, so I can't help you there.

I have wanted to buy an Enya for years, but I found out that Enya deal direct via an article in Aeromodeller and I have not regretted buying directly.

I won't hesitate to do it again and availability and service is more important to me than lowest price.