Realflight G4 advice

Andy Pickford

Advert

Andy

I can double double recommend this.

I was able to go from RealFlight to Real World painlessly.   In fact I still have my first model in working order!

You need to use the global settings to add a little wind and variable gusts, and then set it so that it is not quite directly down the runway.  Only switch on the graphical features you need because it can eat processor and graphics power.

I guess I had 100 hours plus before I went real world.  Originally I'd not intended to fly real models because the combination of Real Flight and a JR TX seemed pretty good fun.

Even now I will use RealFlight to practice what I intend to do later at the field, slow rolls are my current learning task. 

... Andy 

Andy

"Interlink Elite Controller:
• USB Port
• Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using) the interface mode)
Note: The connectors on the Interlink Elite cord and included adaptors make the Interlink Elite compatible with the trainer jack on most Futaba and all JR, Spektrum and Tower Hobbies systems. Special adaptors for use with most Airtronics/Sanwa and Hitec systems are available separately.

looks like its just an adaptor.

Andy