On Screen Display Options

Having got a basic FPV setup running on an electric assisted glider the last component needed is a simple on screen display giving me the basics.

Height, speed, distance from start point and a direction arrow pointing back to launch point.

I've done some basic research but interested to hear other people's opinion and experience. I don't think I need a stabilisation or return to home system but maybe I do.

My setup is FatShark Attitude V3, Immersionrc Vtx, FatShark 700 camera all linked into a Taranis with Frsky telemetry

Thanks John

Advert

Expensive solution - EagleTree Vector. Having used it I can tell you that it is a great piece of kit, professional standard - but not cheap.

Its a flight controller for FW as well as rotary aircraft really with a built in OSD. If you plan any longer endurance flights with FPV, or flights where you want to fly FPV but you also want to do other tasks such data gathering or photography etc.then a Flight Controller insn't the daft idea it may seem! It gives you the option putting the model on "auto loiter" etc. hile you either enjoy the "ride" for a while or get on with those other tasks. Also offers RTH as an insurance policy if you get lost!

BEB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a problem that I hope some one can help me with. The problem is with a 4gb fly dv fpv vidio camera. works really well and takes great vidio's , the problem is I cannot alter or change the time and date, the only thing the disk & manual tells me is the time difference between photo's. Any one with any info will be most appreciated.

Mike.