Parkzone Night Vapor

Considering buying a Vapor as a first indoor plane. Talked to several people at a local meeting yesterday and they suggested a good starting point for a beginner.

I have both DX6 and 6i transmitters which state DSMX on the front. The Night Vapor requirements state DSM2. Will my equipment work ? I also found a FPV version which states DSMX required. I am confused.

Can anyone help ?

Geof

Not sure why you have started a new thread when I posted the answer in the other one?

It is absolutely 100% certain - it is illegal to sell DSM2 TXs in the EU since Jan 2015. As a result every RX HH have sold here since Jan 2015 is DSMX capable. If you don't believe me here is Andy Kunz (who writes all the Airware software for Spektrum TXs) stating this explicitly in November; if you do a search you will see he has said this many times on RCGroups.

Edited By MattyB on 17/01/2017 01:12:10

I started the thread before your comments on the Spektrum/JR section.

Furthermore I thought I might get some information from people who do indoor flying.( the Vapor is designed for mainly indoors) I don't think everyone follows every section of the forum.