Advert

to be honest, I know someone who had a micro floh and we ended up calling it the "sh*tecrofloh".   This was the XL version it has to be said. the normal one is a bit better. that said the tail/wing decalage is wrong and the tail needs to be blocked up for the plane to fly straight (bizarrely not mentioned on the review on flying sites......)

Jonathan Lewzey wrote (see)

not sure about the bandit - i was after something V tail.

is it possible that the micro floh was a friday evening job? i've only ever heard positive remarks about it. 

Any thoughts on the mini blade? another model in my price range. i know some people love blades and some hate them.

Well you didnt specify that did you.

my microflo goes like , off a shovel, highly manoverable, shes alright close in  were i can see her, but have  had a few terra firma wacks at distance   ,((could have been pilot error noooooooo but still flies ok,but can be a little so and so at a bit of distance i myself would go for a bigger one ,easier to see and a lot easier to get them big fingers in a small space. but hey this is only my oppinion up to you