Reading Log files

Geoff S

I have a curent telemetry module I use to monitor battery current on new builds. My most recent use was today with my quarter scale Mew Gull. I have the telemetry set to give a reading every 5 seconds (I can switch it off but it's useful on maiden flights). I've also got it set to log the data and there is a .csv file with today's date on the memory card.

What I don't know is how to read the data so I don't have to rely on my memory. It would also be useful to see how the current varied throughout the flight.

I assume I need to use OpenTX Companion but I'd appreciate a little advice on how to do it.

thanks

Geoff

Edited By Geoff Sleath on 20/12/2017 23:49:44

Advert

In Companion there's a little icon along the top that looks like a graph. With your transmitter connected in bootloader mode just click on that and find the file you want. They're listed under the model name and date. Then just pick the readings you want to see from the list on the left. You'll find that, as well as the current value, you'll also have RSSI, receiver voltage and all the control positions to choose from, plus any other sensors you have connected. They come up as a graph.

HTH

John.