Cornish Beaches with DJI Spark

David Mansfield 1

Advert

• 2 weeks later...

Have subcribed David, like your video, know a lot of the beaches you have filmed. Spend a lot of time in the holidays as a kid in Mullion. Used to go out mackerel fishing with an old fisherman Eddie Munday, Could never understand what he was saying ! Many happy memories. Thanks.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 24/02/2018 10:12:20

Some nice footage, but some of it is rather dull (the downward looking tracking shots along the edge of sea for instance); sorry. A couple of pieces of advice...

• Prolific posters of videos in this forum are asked to post them all into a single thread to prevent the "Latest Forum Posts" view getting clogged to the point it is no longer useful. I suggest you follow do that moving forward as the mods will probably ask you to do so anyway at some point.
  • Perhaps it is just me, but I find nothing more annoying when watching a video online than being asked to like, share and subscribe throughout. Let your content stand up on its own - if it's good enough people will do those things anyway. If you really feel you need to ask for likes and shares do it once at the very end and in the text description, not incessantly all the way through.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 24/02/2018 10:14:36

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...