Mail order fuel

Advert

• 7 months later...
went to local model shop for regular 20% nitro mix nothing special he wanted £27.50 a gallon went on the web Optifuel  called them on Monday at 14:00
09:00 Tuesday it's on my doorstep £22.50 for 5 ltrs . Used this fuel seems pretty good stuff and at over £5 a can cheaper guess where I am going next time ain't the local model shop.

you do have to buy a case at a time but between 2 people it last 2 weeks if the weather is good.

• 2 weeks later...
used all the optifuel up in less than a week seems that there are 3 main fuels about via the web here are some links, I have now switched to Rapicon as they include the postage and it works out cheaper than Optifuel {they charge £10 postage} .
Rapicon
 I am not sponsored by any of the fuel companies and these are my opinions only but with the credit crunch here I am not willing to pay over the odds for fuel all  the fuels are good and can be debated to death over which is the best but "bang for buck" Rapicon wins

Edited By Ralph Yeates on 08/04/2009 10:36:21

• 2 years later...