Which servos

Advert

Don't go away! I was just suggesting something which might your thread more replies, only don't sometimes say it "quite right". And no need to say sorry; that should be me. I hope you are not serius about not hearing from you again. Sorry.

David don't be to hard on Birdy for asking people to fill in their profiles, he's young and enthusiastic and only following the lead of some of his elders on here it is they who should know better and be chastised for leaning on new people to fill in profiles. It's not to everyones taste to give out personal informtion on any part of the internet and they should have the right not to do so. Dammit I've just fell off me soapbox and grazed my knee

Sorry David.

I shall refrain from doing so in the future, although if you are trying to help someone, I feel I am  intitled to know a little about the person; like talking to a plastic block, or talking to a personificated plastic block. Anyhow, I will stop digging my self into a metiphorical hole.

Sorry agian, birdy.

• 2 weeks later...