Phoenix...gone?

r6dan

Advert

Phoenix may come back! Who knows? I could be wrong here but I think the problem was it all got tangled up in the Horizon Hobby thing. But HH now have an official UK outlet - so as I say who knows. I doubt it will though, because the new distributor for HH in the UK, LogicRC, seem to me to have a big interest in RealFlight. So I guess they will be promoting that - but we await developments!

I liked Phoenix - and while I have tried RealFlight, and I know it gets great write ups etc. I personally don't like it much - feels too "American". Nothing against our American cousins, but with Phoenix there were flying sites that felt like places I fly in - I can't say the same for Real-Flight.

BEB

I'm still using it. people are still producing new site & model files for it. the graphics may age over time, but the physics is still pretty good.

as it's no longer being sold commercially, it might be worth trying a little googling