How to retain surface wires to foamy planes

I have bought ( following tips from forumites herein) a foamie Wargo Yak 55 from HobbyKing.

The rudder & elevator servos are in the tail & the servo leads etc are on the face of the proflled fuselage.These are, at the minute, trailing loose. the esc leads are also waving in the breeze.

Can someone please advise the best way to retain the rudder & elevator leads along the fus sides. I have tried bits of tape & it just peels the paint off. I am thinking of stitching through the fuselage with thread to the wires on the oposite side every 40mm or so. is that an option?

Then when I get to the motor & ESC it is just a mess of wires. I thought of drilling holes through the fuselage & putting cable ties through to hold them & the ESC in place.

What is the best way to hold the esc. Hot melt glue just melted the foam

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Thanks

The method I used to retain the servo leads for the rudder and elevator in my Wargo Yak is to cut a thin slot for each wire in the fuz and push the servo wires into each slot, I have also done the same in the wing for the aileron leads

I cut mine at the bottom and pushed the wire up inside, didn't have to bother gluing. I cut and soldered the wires instead of extension wires with plugs to get rid of extra width. Drill up to the whole for the wires to push up and glue fix leads for your wing servo plugs on a bit of thin ply. Drill by handwith a bit of sharp tube not a drill bit.

img_2997.jpg

img_2996.jpg