Review what Review?

Tim A

Recently in the market for a replacement for my tired World Models Extra when an email arrived offering Seagull Models on Indent.

After agonizing over the catalog for a day or three, the Harmon Radial rocket took my fancy. 63inch W/S 4 cell 7lbs hmm perhaps a little heavy for 4 cell but I took it that Seagull are good models and know what they are doing. Plus having suitable batteries in my arsenal I ordered one.

I couldn't find any reviews and although RCME did one it wasn't the Radial Rocket (although the covering photo was of one) but the Harmon Rocket which is different.

Eventually found a "Review" on RC Universe but without explanation these Guy's first flight was with a 5s battery nor did they say anything about it's flight envelope except to say it "looked" like it was doing seventy Mph.

Next they fitted a 6s and stated it was now doing 80 Mph.

So for a review it was pretty pathetic. I would have thought that if you are going to do a review you would first go with the Suppliers recommendation? plus provide comment on Build quality,C.G.. Rates and handling. None of this was forthcoming.

At least RCME appear to give a truer assessment when doing one, but others don't.

Anyway mine doesn't arrive until January 2019, maybe I will do my own review then.

Is it the Radial Rocket or the Harmon Rocket you’re after a review of? Only reason for asking is that I built a Radial Rocket a few weeks ago, admittedly it’s I/C powered but there are shared build tips which may be useful, especially the u/c (which I’ve just finished remodelling tonight!).