The Ohmen CNC cut parts

Tom Flynn 1

I have just got the October RCME and the plan inside. So having had a good look at it I fancy building the model. But as I’m not a lover of cutting out endless amount of formers etc I was wondering if there was a package of CNC cut parts etc that I could buy. If anyone can help on that front I’d appreciate the help.

Advert

Tom, on the SARIK Hobbies website it says that the 'CNC parts set is coming soon' so you could give them a ring or email (at the bottom of their website) to get an update on that. If you get some of your club mates to do the same perhaps Sarik might get a move on! Kevin Crozier is the man to speak to.

The Ohmen looks like a simple but excellent design and would be worthy of the 2019 mass build in my view. The choice of model for that is down to David Ashby and BEB as it happens. As an aside, it is a bit of a mystery to me why the start date for the MB is set for March but they probably won't choose the Ohmen for it anyway.

Edited By Piers Bowlan on 17/11/2018 08:25:50

Hi Piers, thank you for the info. Yes it looks an ideal topic for MB, but it does look a bit like the Ballerina. But you never know. The plan looks good, with the come and build me appeal. I took the Ballerina out yesterday for its last flight of this year, as at my age cold weather and me don’t get on very well.