FMS 1280mm (50.4") Easy Trainer vs FMS 1500mm (59.1") Moa RTF

Glider Guider

hi.

Last glider I had was the fantastic radian, it's been a few years since I've flown.

I'm looking for a new model, I've searched the FMS Easy Trainer and the FMS Mini Moa.

I've been looking at these as they are cheap in the RTF format, I've had the FMS LET 13 which as a glider was a let down.

Very manoeuvrable but not a glider in my opinion when compared to the Radian.

I'm coming back to gliding but have a very low budget, so after looking at many videos and reviews I'm just not sure which one suits my budget and requirements.

I loved my Radian, was a great balance between fun and endurance.

I don't have the budget for what I really want (Radian XL) so I've been looking at the Easy Trainer vs the FMS Minimoa.

Sorry for the rambling.... my question is, which will give me better gliding performance?

Obviously the Moa right? But the wing on the Easy Trainer looks better?

This is my reason for posting.

Any advice much appreciated.

Advert

Have you considered the Phoenix 2000 **LINK** from Hobbyking? £92.00 plug and fly! I have had a couple of these and IMHO they are superb flyers and great value for money. Many happy hours spent floating around lift to lift and flaps as standard. I had a Radian Pro before but have enjoyed flying the Phoenix more over the years, great for sloping as well!

Cheers, Simon