Silhouette vinyl cutter files sharing

Andy C

Here's a few more designs I did recently. They are all existing letter fonts, with some changes to letters which were not quite to my taste. Like the big "f" in Hol's der Teufel, I cut a large part off the bottom, and still had to scale it down a bit smile o The font of the large letters is "Zapfino", the smaller "Lucida Handwriting":

opschriften.jpg

And another one, the font is "Goudy". The curls are my own design:

pegasus_text.jpg

If anyone is interested, I can provide the Studio3 files, which include the extra cutting lines to make weeding a bit easier (actually quite many of those).

Cheers,

Max.

• 10 months later...
Advert

Was thinking a vinyl cutter would make a good Christmas present. However did use my laser cutter recently to produce individual letters in solarfilm. So can a laser cutter be used to make more complex stencils as depicted in this thread rather than using a vinyl cutter.

• 5 months later...

One thing I have heard of (over on another stick and tissue forum - HPA) is that 1/16 balsa sheets can be cut using multiple passes on a silhouette cameo to make all the rib or former parts for small lightweight rubber or CO2 models.  Opens up the possibility of all those old Keil Kraft and Veron flying scale models to be made from decent wood and your own accurate parts set if the kit isn't remade by VMC or another laser cutting outfit.

John M