The October Grand Prize Draw

Having just retired I am just getting back into the hobby after a layoff of around 20 years.

So much has changed. New 2.4g transmitters, just bought one, amazing. Miniature radio equipment, wow. We all dreamed of being able to fly an Airfix size model around our bedrooms. Now we can. I had my first sight of a gas turbine powered jet flying a couple of weeks ago. Quite awesome. I would never have thought it possible once upon a time.

All the new adhesives Like the Zap range. Lite ply, carbon fibre, all the new covering materials, Lipo batteries, charger balancers, whats all that about. Such a lot to learn.

Can't believe how much Mills 1.3cc & .75cc diesels are fetching on ebay. Glad I kept hold of mine.

Haven't tried ARFT ye. Still love building planes.

The name of Chris Foss was on everyone's lips 20 years ago so I would be thrilled to win one of this most famous designer's aircraft.

Best wishes to all

Derek

Advert

not sure how this pc communication thing works,I usually leave it to the grandkids,but lets have a go and just hope that i press all the right buttons.Yes please enter me for the oct comp.

many thanks

jack