IRX4+ MultiProtocol Module with Flysky Reciever

Michael Bessent

Hello,

Pretty new to drones and very new to the whole FrSky/Taranis ecosystem here. I have a couple of drones set up using the FlySky FS-I6 transmitter and the corresponding FS-IA6B receivers. I recently upgraded to a Taranis Q X7S Transmitter which has been great so far. I bought an iRange IRX4+ Multiprotocol module for the transmitter to connect it to a couple of cheap older drones I have lying around.

I saw this video **LINK** Which shows someone connecting a Q X7 to the same Flysky receiver that I'm using with a similar multiprotocol module. However, the tutorial in the video is fairly non-descriptive and out of focus, and the full step by step method he references in the video seems non-existent or at least I can't find them myself.

So my question is: Does anyone have a better tutorial or any experience with this receiver/transmitter combo that could shed some light to help me get this up and running? I'd ideally like to not have to replace all the receivers on my drones with new (quite expensive) FrSky receivers

Thanks for your help

Advert