Futaba 6EX receivers

Louis Benjamin

Hi Louis

Following is taken from page 9 of my manual.

Link ProcedureEach transmitter has an individually assigned, unique ID code. In order to start operation, the receiver must be linked with the ID code of the transmitter with which it is being paired. Once the link is made, the ID code is stored in the receiver and no further linking is necessary unless the receiver is to be used with another transmitter. (For T/R set, the link is already done at factory. When you purchased another R606FS, this procedure is necessary; otherwise the receiver will not work.Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within one (1) meterTurn on the transmitter.Check the LED that is placed on the back side of the transmitter to see if the RF signal is active. When the green LED is ON solid, the RF signal is being sent.Turn on the receiver.Press down the "ID SET" switch for more than one second, and release the switch. The receiver starts the linking operation.When the linking is complete, the LED in the receiver will change to solid green. Please confirm that the servos will now operate by your transmitter. Please refer to the table below for the LED status of the receiver's condition. 

No signal reception   Red : On

Receiving signals  Green: On

Receiving signals, but ID is unmatched.  Green: Blink

Unrecoverable failure (EEPROM, etc.)  Red and Green turn on alternately

I hope this helps, I would think that the procedure for F617FS is very similar. Mike