Pichler Joker 3 ARTF

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with the ARTFs from Pichler?

I like the look and price of the Joker 3, but am not having any luck with finding any reviews. As I am not able to actually visit a "local" store, I will have to mail-order it (obviously from a local model shop, don't want to see them disappear) and won't be able to inspect prior to purchase.

Many thanks in advance

Advert

Hi Joost

I have the 'Joker' and it's a pretty good all-round sport model.

The covering unfortunately is that horrible printed type favoured by at least one far east ARTF making company.

There are several German flight test video on YouTube including one showing the Joker glider towing.

As with any(most?) ARTF models some components may not ne up to standards you would like e.g. cheap unbalanced spinner, weak aluminium u/c, cheap clevis. 

Nevertheless, overall it is a good sports model, capable of most manoeuvres depending on your set-up, motor/prop combination.

I also have the large 'Hummel', high wing model and that again with a few tweaks to personal preferences, is an excellent model.

Get one while you can I'd say.

Cheers,

CK

• Like 1