1/5 scale spitfire accessories

fat head

Hi, can anyone tell me where i can get parts for a 88inc 1/5 scale  mk 9 spit i picked up at a recent swap meet. i need a 5 inc spinner, canopy, wing blisters,wheels. Dont know what the kit is..it has a glass fus. and foam wing. I have a 36cc 4s saito for it, will this be ok?

Hi Andy, wasnt sure if it was a M/R kit. I could always ring him and ask! As for flying it i have a back room full of planes needing repairs or just kitted out to fly!! I am converting a pica 1/5 scale p51 to petrol at the moment but had a few glitches so need that sorted before i fly, flew great with a S/Tbut use to go dead stick a lot and scare the pants off me! It now has a Fuji 50 cc..should be fun! Have a WACO 1/4 scale being cut at the monent by Falcon Aviation so i might put everything on hold and build that. love Bi Planes! I have a 1/4 Scale flair T/moth i throw about with a lazer 150. Thanks for the DB info.. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...