Goggles for slopers

Tim Mackey

Advert

Nah we dont mess about with that stuff on the Orme - foam friendly cyano + C/W tape is the only running repair material you need ! A mate of mine virtually re-built an entire Wildthing on the ground at the site last week after a major "incident" with the rocky stuff. It virtually demolished the model, fuselage completely seperated from the wing,  wing broken in half, servos hanging out on the wires.

Half a roll of C/W and she was back flying again after 30 minutes work .

I have been too busy flying Kev ! hadf a good session again today with our new convert to the wonderful world of sloping ( polyfilla ).

As for the weather gear....dont push ypour luck Mr iawnski...or I may just be forced to reveal a few pictures I have somewhere tucked away with you looking like the blinkin michelin man completre with goggles, gloves, et al !

PS dont forget to try and leave me some doughnuts

/sites/3/images/member_albums/25339/Chief_kev.jpg

Gotta love that hat mate !!

• 6 years later...

Hi guys

Now that this eye watering humour has settled, can I ask the serious question.

What are the recommended sloping goggles for the slopes.

I know about polarised amber low light glasses for use when trout fishing, and they do me very well in the summer evenings on flat field flying.

But, I'm wondering about reasonably priced snow goggle type for those eye watering wintry days???

Go With the Flow

Bruce

• 1 month later...

I recently bought some Bolle Blast safety goggles from Screwfix for £14.99 which fit over my specs and my son liked them so much, despite not wearing spects, he laid claim to them. It was easier to buy another pair rather than dispute ownership. smiley

Link

Edited By Andy.I on 28/01/2015 10:50:50