Storm SRD101 Mini drone

David A Sutton

Maybe a long shoot, but here goes nothing. Does anyone have a backup of the rx settings for this drone.? For some reason maybe my fault, but it no longer binds with my radio link AT9 tx.I had connected it Betaflight, now when i connect the battery the motors just spine. with or without my tx on.... Any help would be appreciated. 

Stable Door, Horse, Bolted, but for casual readers, the very first thing to do when receiving a new multirotor with Betaflight is to connect it via USB to Betaflight Configurator, go to CLI, type "dump", enter, and save the long text file with a sensible to remember file name, then again for "diff all" (shorter file) and also save that. These are your get out of jail cards for the default Flight Controller firmware settings.

Is the RECEIVER binding?  Or is the receiver binding (correct LED indication) but not talking to the Flight Controller?

Its a HeliPal product, they have a website, any half decent manufacturer will have the above files available via their support. If they don't, it tells you lots about them and likely also the sellers of them!!!

I should have said. The flight controler

2 hours ago, Dave Bran said:

Stable Door, Horse, Bolted, but for casual readers, the very first thing to do when receiving a new multirotor with Betaflight is to connect it via USB to Betaflight Configurator, go to CLI, type "dump", enter, and save the long text file with a sensible to remember file name, then again for "diff all" (shorter file) and also save that. These are your get out of jail cards for the default Flight Controller firmware settings.

Is the RECEIVER binding?  Or is the receiver binding (correct LED indication) but not talking to the Flight Controller?

Its a HeliPal product, they have a website, any half decent manufacturer will have the above files available via their support. If they don't, it tells you lots about them and likely also the sellers of them!!!

I should have said the flight controller is the problem, I think... Due to the fact the motors spine with or with out the tx linked. rx and tx do bind..