XJT Module firmware versions

Max Z

Hello,

I have acquired a Frsky XJT-Lite module, to fit onto my Taranis X-Lite Pro transmitter. My main purpose was to have the capability to use the cheap D8/D16 protocol receivers for sale by a well known Chinese webshop.
Most of those offerings do not mention anything special about the protocol-version, but at least one mentions that only the first generation of those protocols will work, not so for the second and third generations.

Checking the Frsky website to see what is available for this XJT-Lite module, I am reading that I can flash two different firmwares, V 1.0 (labeled as "Historic) and V 2.1.0.

Any experiences anybody?

Greetings,

Max.

Advert

On my X20 I used to use an XJT Lite. It gives both D8 and D16 protocols along with LR12

All of my older RX "were" on the latest V2 firmware.

I ran various Rx with it including older V8R7II and D8RII-Plus X6R, X4R etc etc.
Firmware Version installed is 2.1.0

171949182_DSCF02581.thumb.JPG.e9694863a6c45cb5b3bf0706c24600ac.JPG292617961_DSCF02591.thumb.JPG.0d035f7dbc88aff7768a236154f76906.JPG

I am now using a MPM so no longer need my XJT Lite.

I guess that your TX is running either Open or EdgeTX. Just select external module and XJT.

So in summary.

Make sure all your RX that are able to be are updated to the V2 protocol, even better install Uni-firmware on those that you can. 

Never had an issue with any models using the XJT Lite.

Hope that helps.

Kev