Heli. Trex 500esp scale kit

tony2lee

Hi

Would anyone know where I can get a scale kit for an old bird (align Trex 500esp) I have had it years and have not flown for some time.

i would really like to put a scale kit on it to give it a little more presence in the air and also make it easier for my ever decreasing eyesight to see.

ideally I would like to stick to the standard kit but was not sure on any modifications needed .

many thanks

Advert

5 hours ago, Martian said:

Check on e-bay I found a site that sells fuss shells from China nut cheap though all uk suppliers show out of stock

Many thanks Martian

my concern is, will there be a lot of adaption to house it ie tail boom etc.

much appreciate your response 

4 hours ago, tony2lee said:

Many thanks Richard

i was leaning more towards an md style chopper.

mot would be great to hear from someone maybe yourself , that has tried and tested one of these on a 500esp

once again many thanks

I scrolled past this earlier, and thought it may be of interest.  I haven't had anything scale on a 500.  I have had the Align MD on a 600 in the past and quality wise found it pretty good, but there is not much available in the shops currently.  For visibility I do now fit foam swimming pool noodles on the skid pipes similar look to floats improves being able to see the heli much better for orientation.