Bergerac aeromodeles Marabout

TONYD

I know I’ve asked before some time ago, but do any of our France based forum members belong to the Bergerac club? I’m spending a little more time in France as now retired and would like to join. I have attempted contact through FB and their website, but it all seems very out of date and I have had no response.

• 3 months later...

I fly there, been a member for six or seven years. Friendly club, most flyers gather on Saturday or Sunday afternoons, probably like most clubs. You’d be most welcome to just drop by, ask for Joel or Gilles, club president and secretary, they’re usually present.

Nice flying site with tarmac and grass runways, not too far from Bergerac airport in the direction of Issigeac. A bit of French is pretty helpful. We do both electric and ic planes, EDF jets coming on, and a small but keen glider sect. 
It would be nice to see you there.

John

Brilliant! Thank you for the messages gentlemen😊

John- thank you so much for the info. I will try to get along one weekend and get the lowdown ! I fly EDF predominantly and tarmac is a great attraction for me! Look forward to meeting you- best wishes Tony ( I’m not far from Lauzun, in Serignac Peboudou)

Edited by TONYD