Identification of glider models

Hi, I recently acquired three gliders from an online marketplace. One of the models is a Gentle Lady which requires some work before it will fly. The other two models appear to be well built and in good flyable condition, but I have no idea what they are or any idea of GG or fliying capabilites.

I am attaching two pictures of each model in the hope that someone may be able to identify the models for me?

The Black Fuselage with Orange wings has a wingspan of approx 77 inches and the elevator is all moving tailplane.

The All Red wings and fuselage model has a wingspan of approx 57.5 inches. Both models seem very nose heavy so really could do with knowing the CofG and flying weight.

I will be grateful if somone is able to identify them for me?

Many thanks

Model 1A.jpg

Model 1B.jpg

Model 2A.jpg

Model 2B.jpg

Advert

The orange one has a slightly Solent Sailplanes look about it; does it have a foam wing? The red one just looks like a home brew or bits a mashup. Even so, they both have very straightforward planforms and conservative tail volume coefficients, so you don’t need the instructions - just calculate the with an online calculator.

https://rcplanes.online/cg_calc.htm

https://www.ecalc.ch/cgcalc.php

TBH though you could probably just go with 30% back from the LE and chuck it over some crop to give a soft landing, you won’t be far out.