Reviewing

Bravedan

I have placed a Review in the past wher ther already was one,  but would have posted more if the process to do from scratch so isn't so opaque.

For Example, let's say I'd like to place a new review on the Windrider Fox, an EPP as good as ARTF foam slope soarer.

Mr Webmaster, where and how...................please................

Advert

Sorry David,but it does seem to be a strange way of doing it...............................is there a reason why I can't just use a form input to start a review of a model without requesting it to be set up?? You could always have a "vet before making public" control if worried about what would be written.

Seems unduly convoluted as is. For example, Flyingwings is one of your shopping partners, but does even their name appear in the list?

Where would a foamie Slope Soarer fit in Categories?  Traditional Kits are linked to Gliders.............

With a less tortuous process, I'd probably by now have completed reviews of:-

Windrider Fox

Flyingwings Buzz

Flyingwings Buzz Lightning

Flyingwings Slipstream (Slope form)

CenturyUK GL450SE

EFlite Thunderbolt

Flyingwings Bongo (Indoor)

But as I'm now officially an old git my attention span does not allow for anything less than obvious!!!  

No reason other than the way the site has been designed Dan. It was developed on a generic basis along with the sites at the foot of the page - they all share the same platform and this was developed with everyone in mind. The categories were decided by non-flyers before I took over the site and are so hard-wired into the structure that changing them would be tortuous so I'm told.

From 5th Jan we move to a new platform that will give us the flexibility to make changes like this and it's on my list going forward. You're not the first to ask and as I've said to others -  just let me know what you'd like to review and I'll get the items up - something I normally do within hours of the request (even on weekends ) I'll have a look at getting your suggestions up in the next 24 hours.

Sadly, Flying Wings, despite many requests from me on behalf of this site and RCM&E magazine, never send images of their products or news of new products for a free mention in the new products section of the magazine or here on the site so while we try and keep up with all things new, inevitably some items simply don't get noticed.