An unstarted PilotRC 50Cc airframe - what’s a fair price?

Hi!

I have a completely unstarted ARTF airframe kit which has been gathering dust but now I need to accept I’m never going to get around to it and move it on.  I’m not seeking to sell it via this thread, I realise there is a “for sale” forum for that purpose, but my issue actually is I have no clue what might be a fair price?  Can anyone offer me advice please?

The model is a Pilot RC 88” Extra 330, some pictures attached which I saved from the original listing. I have had it 6 or 7 years and cannot say it is unopened as I did open the box to check contents, but it has never been unpacked or anything taken from the plastic bags and is complete with landing gear and instructions.

Googling around I don’t find anyone selling PilotRC any more, did they go bust?  They used to be everywhere!  The few listings I did find for new kits were EU based sellers charging €850 which seems high. I don’t remember how much I paid, but it wouldn’t have been that much or I wouldn’t have bought it.  I do remember I bought it because I thought it was a great colour scheme! 😃

So… anyone know what secondhand but still basically new kits of this size change hands for? Thank you very much for any tips.  

IMG_8522.png

IMG_8523.png

IMG_8524.png

Edited by Charles Pic

Advert

Thanks Duncan! Seems they are still in the market, although their current 50CC size appear to all be 90” rather than 88”.

£800-£900 guide price for new seems steep to me, but I’m well out of date.  I will pick a price quite a lot lower than that and get it listed once I can get photos taken. 👍