Buddy systems ..... another question

toto

As some will know on the forum already, I have recently buddied up my Spektrum NX 8 with my NX6 transmitters to use with my Arising Star for training purposes.

I intend to strip down and rebuild my Arising Star due to experiencing unresolved issues.

My intention is ..... once I have removed and reinstalled all the ancillary equipment and carried out any physical fuselage repairs, ..... to create an entirely new model setting in my NX8 for the newly built Arising Star.

Do I need to buddy the transmitters again or is it just a case of switching on the NX8 scroll to the newly created model name ( frankensteins monster ) and the initial buddying system programmed before will recognise and synchronise with the new model ?

Many thanks

Toto

Advert

Presumably you are using the wireless buddy box system. 

For this to work, the slave (pupil) transmitter has to be bound to the master transmitter. 

When it is bound, it will only work with those two specific model memories. 

If you want it to work with a different model memory - master or slave -  it will simply need to be re-bound to the new memory/memories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1