A 2s rechargeable battery FOR FREE!

Bonzo Moon

Advert

@Bonzo Moon, rather than creating a new thread every time you post a video to your channel, why not post to a dedicated bobflyman video thread a bit like Essential RC does?

This would keep all your content in one place and make it easier for those of us who use the "Latest posts" view as our default. Just a thought.

It's an idea, but my videos have varied content,  Lidl chuck glider conversions, foam board builds, flight tests and problems I've had with a build where I wanted feedback.  If it was all in one video thread people might miss something they might have appreciated?   If it's in latest posts it's just as easy to pass by and not click on it, or alternatively you might be grabbed by the title and decide you do want to see it? 

33 minutes ago, MattyB said:

@Bonzo Moon, rather than creating a new thread every time you post a video to your channel, why not post to a dedicated bobflyman video thread a bit like Essential RC does?

This would keep all your content in one place and make it easier for those of us who use the "Latest posts" view as our default. Just a thought.

It's an idea, but my videos have varied content,  Lidl chuck glider conversions, foam board builds, flight tests and problems I've had with a build where I wanted feedback.  If it was all in one video thread people might miss something they might have appreciated?   If it's in latest posts it's just as easy to pass by and not click on it, or alternatively you might be grabbed by the title and decide you do want to see it?