iRangeX IRX Multi-protocol Module with Bayang Drone

EvilC57

Has anyone here successfully used one of the iRangeX IRX4 or 4+ multi-protocol modules with a Boldclash BWhoop B03 Bayang protocol drone?

I recently bought an IRX4+ module to use with my old JR PCM9X PPM transmitter (see my original thread here).

Having climbed the steep learning curve required to install USB drivers, update the bootloader and install the relevant PPM .bin file, I managed to bind it with a Spektrum DSM/DSMX receiver OK, but cannot get it to bind with my B03 drone - which is the real reason I bought it.

The IRX has Bayang - BAYANG / H8S3D / X16_AH / IRDRONE sub-protocols available on 4 different switch settings, but the B03 won't bind with any of them despite it binding OK with my little Jumper T8SG Tx in <BAYANG> mode. The Jumper has the channel order AETR rather than TAER, and it has been suggested that this may be the issue, however (with the relevant PPM .bin file loaded) I have tried both, but to no avail.

Edited by EvilC57