Looking for help with Simprop Manual

Hello,
Just purchased NIB condition 7 ch Simprop SMS Acapulco radio system. Going to change it to 2.4. It will be nice combo with Curare. Anyway, there was no manual with it. So does anyone have manual that could be copied? It would be a great help to understand how the mixers and switches work.
Br,
Jyrki

Simprop.jpg

Advert

Willing to be corrected here, but that looks like an 80's Multiplex Tx.

You may have more luck searching for MPX manuals online and identifying it from those.

Certainly all the switch and rotary adjusters look identical in their respective groups.

John M

I had one of those way back... it was my first 35 meg radio!

Mine literally had just the two sticks and that was it. You had to add sliders and switches yourself.

Don't recall having a manual - there was nothing to look up, but servo reversing is done by removing the back cover and un-plugging the stick plugs from their sockets and turning them around!

Edited by simon barr
Correction.

Yes Multiplex Royal MC and Profi 2000 looked similar, but this says Simprop and is Simprop - nice find 😀

I bought a Multiplex Royal MC radio set at the Nationals in 1985. A significant increase in functionality compared to the Skyleader TSX7 I was using at the time.

royalmc.jpg

2000.jpg

Edited by Robert Welford

I have one of these, kind of. Mine doesn't have the Acapulco plate over the lower right mixer switches.

I also have an original manual in German and a typed English manual (no diagrams) copyright Radio Sailplanes who I assume had something to do with UK distribution back in the 1980s when my Dad bought it.

Let me know if you would like anything scanned!

Cheers,

Neil

DSC_7226.JPG