Shaking off the winter blues

J B

The weatherman got it right,overcast , dry and warm, (well 13 deg.) with the odd sunny spell. charged up and down to the field. Nobody there, but what the heck, fuel it up  and start up, engine starts first flick and runs in its usual reversre direction, smug grin on face. (well it has been dorment since November) let it run for a bit and then start it in right direction, warm it up alittle more,then line it up into wind (what wind) and take off into the dull sky. All the doubts and winter blues melt away, its nice to be back, as the Cabin fever slowly goes away till next winter.  

Advert

Na never be a yellowbelly honorary or any other way. Yorkshire through and through.
used to live not a million miles from you, Kimberworth Rotherham but many moons ago, 30 yrs or so I would say, but never lost my root or accent
I know what you mean with the angina and cold weather, got a friend with the same condition and not very pleasent
Good flying
Garry