Indoor Pilatus Turbo Porter

THANKS FOR YOUR COMENTS DAVID, I AM RETIERED SO i HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO BUILD, YESTERDAY I WAS AT OUR FLYING SITE ( PONTEFRACT PARK ) IT WAS A PERFECT FLYING DAY, I WAS TRIMMING OUT MY E-FLITE BEAVER I HAD A FULL DAY SETTING THE FLAPS AND GETTING ALL THE TRIMS AND MIXINGS FOR THE RUDDER AND FLAPS. I ONLY HAD 2 FIGHTS LAST YEAR WITH IT AND I HAVE CHANGED TO 2.4 SO EVERY THING WAS NEW. WE HAVE A FUN FLY ON SUNDAY AND I THINK THE WEATHER LOOKS FAIR

My pal Geoff from our school days found some old pictures of when we were in the old Pontefract club and we were on a day out some where ?. Me on the left my sister in the middle and Geoff on the right. I think the model is one of my Dad's Slicker mite I think? Geoff as neverstop building but he only does free flight, when I see his down in the town he keeps saying BUILD A FREE FLIGHT. So I have found an Airsail Kit Of a 1939 ( three years after I was born )  HERON Gas Buggy . Mine will be electric and RC NO RUNNING FOR ME.  Geoff and I are 72 years young He has a bike to fetch his models , I have Radio.

Edited By Fred Keegan on 24/03/2009 12:59:29

• 3 weeks later...