I know of a site where you can download free R/C plane plans.....

Well the Site is http://plans.aerofred.com/
You have to be a member to download the free plans you have a limit to how many plans you download a day {30} and you hav to scale 1 page plans up a bit.
If you need help or you need to know how to use the site to sign up or anything I will gladly help you.........
Bob...

There's a couple of free ;lans here to...
http://www.foamyfactory.com/airplanes.htm & scroll down......comes in a pdf file....email a copy to yer local Pronta Print...pay 'em a few quid & collect a beautiful plan.....

These are Depron profile models though!!!

PS take care to check the plans are correctly scaled when you print them out though.....pooters, software & scanners can do strange things to our scale plans & you can find that 1 inch on the plan doesn't equal 1 inch on yer ruler.....

• 8 months later...
I have only recently joined this site and am finding my way round. I am into electric now after 50 yrs of those smelly engine models. ED 2cc long stroke diesel was my first followed by the ED BEE 1cc in a Halifax Hermes free flight. Enough enough only to say that I have nearly always built from plans and to find sites with plans available is very useful. My latest project was the BN-2 Islander using the £5 plan from Traplet it was a bit sparse in detail but that made it all the more interesting. I will let you see some pics of her when I get use to my latest toy a Fuji F50 camera. Many thanks I must go and look at the sites suggested. JohnP.