Is there a flight record happening in my bedroom

Phil Winks

Some weeks ago mothering sunday to be precise my blonde person was given two foil type helium balloons resplendant with the words "happy mothers day" bemblazened on them by her daughters. now usually I'd expect these things to last possibly a couple of weeks before the helium has escaped and left them laying on the floor looking more than a little bedragled. However such is not the case, this pair while looking a little deflated are still straining at their tethers in a vain attempt to free themselves of any earthly ties. thats a bit over six weeks since they were bought surely this is a balloon flight record of some sort isn't it?

Edited By Phil Winks on 03/05/2009 17:39:15

Advert

Now Now Gemma, your a full size pilot, you know its very dangerous to let one of them go ! You gotta love health and safety! I remember when I was about 6 or 7 we let go a massive load of ballons with contact details on them, one reached Belgium and another got into the boundaries of Gatwick Airport, Opps!