Super tigre 25cc, prop size required - help with info please.

Paul Ironmonger

Hello, can anyone tell me the recommended prop size for the Super Tigre 25cc engine, I bought an old DB Spitfire fitted with a brand new ST 25cc two stroke glow but has no engine instructions with it. It does have a 17" x 6" prop fitted at the moment. I just would like to know the manufacturers stated prop range for this engine. I did a search on the internet and Super Tigres web-site, but no instructions or specs found for the old ST 25cc glow. I guess a few of you out there have this engine and will have the instructions to hand. Any help would be great. Many thanks, Paul.

Advert

Many thanks for the reply E.D. I found some information on the Super Tigre 25cc engine, read the article then bought a Moki 210 to replace the ST engine. It seems the carb can be a touch funny on tick over, the last thing I need is to go dead stick with my DB Spitfire! Also the Moki 210 should pull the Spit vertically  from take off as thrust should be greater than one to one. Should be fun.
Regards, Paul.