Seagull Space Walker 2

Advert

i have one and hve to say its a cracking plane well matched with a 52 four stroker, sounds a treat and flies beautiful,, great low wing trainer, and would highly recomend seagull models for V.F.M. check out there new 91-120 size ultimate for 120 quid, it looks a peach, may review it in blog when shes built

Ben
I have one fitted with a Saito FS62a so it potters about on half throttle sounding very realistic. Have added some extra scale detail but the large wing handles the additional weight without any problems.
Beats me why people fly those ugly shoulder wing, nose wheel trainers when you can have the same forgiving characteristics in a lovely looking model like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As others have said the spacewalker 2 flies beautifully.

Mine is fitted with an irvine 53 2 stroke and flies happilt on half throttle. I fitted this engine to have power in reserve. It would probably fly ok with a .46 but I like to have some spare emergency engine power.

It is a nice forgiving model both from a stability point of view and repairs. I have recently had to do maor repairs of the wing and fuselage. Both are built to take a few knocks.

I would reconend this model to anyone looking for a reasonably aerobatic low wing model