mistakes in plans

Hi All
I have just bought the Tony Nijhuis
Spitfire IX plans they looked OK until I started looking more closely,2 mistakes stood out immediately, the outer leading edge of the wing is twice marked trailing edge!!( why mark it twice?), the inner leading edge is marked as trailing edge.
These mistakes make me wonder if there are any mistakes in the actual plans that could cause problems during the build.
regards
Brian

Advert

Brian,

Text error noted...should say outer 'leading' edge (once only) and inner 'leading'edge. sizes are correct...I do ask that RCM&E check my plans before printing as sometime you can't see for looking!!!!

As for the plan I have Personally built the prototype from my original Autocad plan which I'm assured that copies are faithfully reproduced by RCM&E

Tony Nijhuis

Hello Tony,

I am about to order the complete 62.5" Spifire Mk9 pack and was wondering if you had any tips or ideas for an electric set up for this model. Two other guys at the (predominantly gas) club are also looking at this as a great electric platform.

If we could get all three in the air at the same time... that's what dreams are made of, not so?

Cheers,

John