The review system

Dave Bran

Hi!

Could somebody from DER MANAGEMeNT  please have another look at the website Reviews system.

Click on "Reviews" and I can find nothing to indicate how to add a review if the product is not already there, nor the process to follow to get the product added.

I did this a while back by asking as a one off and the product  was speedily added.   Appreciate you need control and to maybe get pics,etc, but it does seem a bit of a hidden process still, or have I missed it???

For example, I'd like to add engine reviews of the SC92 and SC 52 Two Strokes, but nothing tells me how to that I can find in the path you would follow to do the task.

Also, there are more than a few reviews of planes being posted where the plane has not even been flown...............sadly it seems the enthusiasm to say how great the product is does not require it actually being put to purpose first !!!!

Could this please be flagged in text on their way to a review to try to calm people's enthusiasm until they can ACTUALLY say what it is like?? 

Advert

Dave - we can't control what people write in their reviews but there are some excellent one's there which should help others when considering a purchase. I've only noticed one where the model hadn't been flown.......

There are several other threads around the forum where folks have asked the same question as you ( and a prominent 'sticky' in models & accessories) and the answer is always the same - PM me and I'll add the item so you can then leave your review.

Give me a few mins and I'll add those engiens for you.

Thanks, but the grading system has freaked again on the 52, have a look!

David, I didn't ask for control, just advice to be posted. At minimum I'd suggest when anyone clicks the Reviews tab they get info on how to get a review started and what things to bear in mind.