RCM Direct is brilliant

I attended the nationals on Saturday and was looking around the trade show as one does, and of course could not resist the temptation to buy yet another aeroplane (E-Flight Ultimate 10e). I am one of those modellers that tries not to rob one model for the bits to complete the latest one so off I wnt in search of all the goodies required to get the Ultimate up and running, having sourced the motor and esc I came across some servos on the RCM Direct stand and having obtained 4 of them I presented my card to pay for them. The remote card reader failed to fire up and singularly refused to connect to the network, after about 20 minutes of vain attempts the guy behind the counter took my card out of the reader and said that he was giving up, I went to return the servos back to him and resume the search when he said no, keep the servos and put a cheque in the post on Tuesday to cover the cost. Wow, that actually caught me by suprise, he indicated that he trusted me to send him the money which I have duly done and e-mailed him to let him know that it is in the post. In this day and age I find it remarkable that a complete stranger has that much trust and it renewed my faith in human nature. As he said, you are an aeromodeller and they are honest people. So well done RCM Direct, you are a company that I will use again with no hesitation.

Advert