Precedent 180 Plans

Advert

Hi Daniel

I've still got the set of plans/build instuctions for the T180 (or iat least i think i have in the box in the garage, i'll check later).....i can copy a set off for you if thats any good just let me know the addy you want them sending too.......incedently i'm about to fly mine for the first time having had it for 9 years...only learn't to fly last year with a Boomerang (didn't want to risk the hours and hours of work) and now i feel ready to fly the T180....its become a bit of a family joke that this plane has been transported around for years from house to house but never flown....they don't think it ever will but i'm just about to prove them wrong...i reckon it could make a good camera ship in the future too.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...

As I understand it David, Presedent only produced a plan for the wing as the kit only came with an instruction booklet which covered the fuselage construction of the kit. Today, SLEC only produce a kit of its larger brother, the T240 although they own the copyright of the T180 and all the other Presedent and Balsacraft kits for that matter. You could try asking SLEC and who knows, if enough people ask maybe they will produce a few T180 kits one day.

Welcome to the forum by the way.