Advert

Hi Everybody,
Does anyone have the Profile Publications for the Fokker DXXI #63?
I can't find one anywhere, plenty of plastic kits but no 3 views. If you have one may I buy, borrow, beg it from you or can you get a decent scan or photo copy? Any help gratefully received!

Chris.

Chris, there is a small 3 view in a large book called The Complete Book of Fighters, published by Salamander. Probably too small to model from, but I could send you a scan. There is also a sectional drawing in the same book.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chris,
By coincidence, today at the Shuttleworth Airshow on a bookstall I noticed a new book has been published on the Fokker DXXI. It's a Dutch/English text with some good colour profiles, cost=£9. (It's an English company).

They have a webpage where you can take a look, make enquiries, order etc.

http://www.aviationbookcentre.com/__12_product_info3_asp3_5_prdID4_57557_prdName61_Dutch_Profile_Fokker_D.XXI_History%2C_Camouflage_and_Markings5_usrID36_5DE44046-0163-4CBF-AED3-8A8CA230B9841.html

That's a long link and I don't know how it will post (may go outside the window) but I got to it by going to :-

www.aviationbookcentre.com

and search on fokker

Regards

Steve