Heli v Fixed wing.

ericrw

Advert

Stranger because it does not indicate which Sim!!!

Why not start your own sessions stipulating fixed wing only, I do sometimes (on Phoenix)?

I have had some magic sessions flying formation........one memorable one with an Australian, a Canadian, and a Norwegian............with Red Arrows Hawks.........

No real offence meant!!  I have the updated Phoenix Sim.  However, I am restricted to the sessions I'm able to log onto as I frequently get the message " If you see this message regularly, and you are using a router to connect to the internet, you may need to forward UDP ports 26500-26505 on your router to your computer's internal IP address ".  I've done that but to no effect.   So with the minimum of fixed wing sessions available and the problem of getting on to them is the cause of my frustration.  Sorry!!   Eric.

Thanks Dave for the invite but I was not on the internet last night.   I assume that when I see your title RCME in the future and I use Camel as the password, I could be joining you on a session.  That is if my router problem allows me to join you.   As I stated, sometimes it works with some sessions and others not!!  Thanks again Eric.

I often host open to all sessions under the Username Bravedan.  These sometimes use scenery from other sources, when the title includes the website the scenery came from, but mostly these are from

http://www.szenerien.de/

Not much point in starting a closed/locked password session unless I have flagged it's on, and I can't usually plan that much ahead............. if/when I do I'll only use the flying field or other std scenery, and yes I'll keep to "Camel" as a password................

Had a spell of flying the Camel inverted low last night, with a few bunts and rolls for fun..............hardly prototypical, but hey.............