Mini camera

Advert

Hi,
I have just looked at the website you quoted.

WOW! Are they pricey !

Have a look on the well known auction website and you will get one for a LOT less than that.

You are looking for   "Spy Gum Camera" - so called because it is about the same size as a packet of chewing gum.

Look for one that has 4 or 8 Gb of memory built in then you don't have to get a seperate memory card.

Also check that it can do 30 frames as some of the earlier versions were slower.

I have one off Eb*y and it is not bad quality for the price. From what I have seen they do a better job than the Flycam versions. 

Approx. 18 grams and around £20 or so. There are also "key fob cameras" , even smaller but don't have an on/off switch as far as I know.

Reg

I have a generic MD80 - they come under different names. I've seen it advertised at £93 but also several times at around £60. I got mine from Hong Kong on Ebay for £11.49 including postage. I had to buy a micro SD card for it (Amazon £4.30) but it is amazing
, far better video quality than the flycams. Do a search for MD80 on YouTube and see for yourself - and it weighs 20gms 

I have a generic MD80 - they come under different names. I've seen it advertised at £93 but also several times at around £60. I got mine from Hong Kong on Ebay for £11.49 including postage. I had to buy a micro SD card for it (Amazon £4.30) but it is amazing
, far better video quality than the flycams. Do a search for MD80 on YouTube and see for yourself - and it weighs 20gms