Charger thats more clever than me!

Ad's

Hi everyone,
                   I need help, I've just bought this charger that can do everything that i could possibly need and I'm pleased to bits with it but there's 1 problem, I dont understand it ! I'm not too clever when it comes to electronics. I've read the instructions and I couldn't tell you if they are good or not as it all seems gobldy gook to me. I have some 600 mah ni-cds 4.8v receiver pack and 700mah ni-mh packs too,it says in the instructoins that you should charge at about 1c but when you look at the screen its in 0.1~5.0 A. I know I am making myself sound thick but is there some sort of math to work out the right currents and amps etc. I think this charger is so capable just wish I could be too then I could charge everything till the cows come home.
                                                             Any help would be much appreciated
 P.S. why are the instructions so vague on these fine bits of kit? they warn you of all the potential hazards then run out of paper to tell you how to avoid them!!

Advert