The April 2010 issue

Advert

Re the Oravover supplement - Very interesting range but a totally missed trick by the manufacturer. Nowhere does it acknowledge (and one would have thought it would being distributed witha magazine in the UK and all) that we actually know Oracover by another product name here: Profilm!

Andy

Hi Kiwi yeah i think thats totally fair, and i did read your paragraph or two when it was published in the mag, and as i said before i thought you had a point that it could be and issue, especially if the engine owner was a ham fisted fool and overstressed the clip (and yes i am looking squarely at myself there)  
and it is very difficault to get across the attitude of the column in the printed format, and as such it is very easy for people to get upset about somthing that was wrote in jovial and  light hearted manner, somthing i hope that was intended by BW 
Anyway Kiwi mate i bet your not wrong as often as i am so there!!! i win nah nah !!

OAM  i can't belive solarfilm wanted their stuff back ha ha my mate has a saying here "if you put coal up"  nah better leave it there !!! or i will get into trouble (again)